4-Stroke Racing Information
The 4-Stroke Racing Series at PGP continues to expand and push for cost effective ways for drivers wishing to own their own equipment be able to race competitively at our state of the art track.
In response to increased demand - the 4 Stroke Racing Series is run as a stand-alone event on Sunday mornings. Racing divisions have been expanded to include the following:
- The rapidly growing L.O. 206 will remain the cornerstone class
- World Formula
- Honda GX200
- Any 4-stroke shifter’s but primarily the CRF250 power plant is what we will continue to promote
The race day will consist of:
- 15 minute Practice / Qualifying - all in one.
- Heat 1
- Heat 2
- Final Event
The race day will be finished off with a podium ceremony for the top finishers in each class. Series points will be accumulated, including any throw-away races that may be applicable to that seasons points, and will result in crowning the new season champions in each class. The championship is always highlighted with the coveted “ cup trophies” and champagne podium celebration!
- PGP Motorsports Park was engineered for the most brutal weather the Northwest can throw at us. What does that mean to you? Water management provides for racing no matter what. Short of a blizzard (not that we wouldn’t give it a go), you can always count on a race as scheduled.
- Organized events that stick to a very detailed schedule.
- Plenty of room in the paved paddock, first come first served. Late arrivals at bigger events will pit in our adjacent gravel parking lot.
- No favorites. No politics.
- Always family friendly.
- Simply, the best and safest racing facility for karting in the Northwest.